The Agoria solar team is composed of 20 engineering students working on building a solar car for the Moroccan Solar Challenge. Their motivation is mainly focused on innovation and development of new technologies in order to win this 2,500 km race, carried out over 5 days through the Sahara Desert and along the Atlas Mountains.
The project and the enthusiasm of this young team completely convinced us. This is why we decided to give it a hand by making the images for the promotion of the ninth solar car, the BluePoint Atlas.
The result in pictures, produced thanks to a great team:
- Client : Agora Solar Team
- Production : Melting Prod
- Photographers : Eric Cherpion, Olivier Anbergen & Nicolas Peeters (Melting Prod)
- Director : Carol Van Hemelrijck (Hum Hum Productions)
- Cinematographer : Julien Cherpion (Shimera Films)
- Edit : Carol Van Hemelrijck (Hum Hum Productions)
- Grading : Georges Vanev